DO YOU KNOW OTHER USES OF: ODD?
Hi my friends π Loads of students have asked me what the following mean:
❗When I'm out clubbing, I do ask the odd girl for her phone number!
❗Yeah, I like to go to the odd pub!
We know ODD can mean: weird/strange or numbers like: 1,3,5,7 etc, or you can wear odd socks (not the same ones), a person can seem odd (out of character). What are the odds of people understanding this post? (the chances) but...
...THE ODD...(happening or occurring infrequently and irregularly; occasionally)
ππ» She does the odd bit of cleaning around the house but nothing major (Not often therefore does little)
ππ» You get the odd person who's rude to you but they're generally quite helpful (It happens sometimes but not often)
ππ» I go swimming on the odd weekend if I feel like it. (On some weekends but not many of them)
ππ» I like to have the odd beer when I'm out with friends. (So i don't drink much because I rarely drink)

Comments
Post a Comment